Nokia 950 rumor ?

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There are better rumors of an EOS device than a 950. I am not sure I have read about this anywhere yet. The device looks ok in the protoype.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
The specs sound about right. The render looks fake though, or at least very incomplete (power and camera buttons? back and search keys?).

I perceive the battery capacity, the highest capacity battery yet delivered in a Lumia, as the biggest advantage of this device over its predecessors. I expect that to be the reason I will end up buying it. Missing is the mention of the AMOLED screen.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The rumor is that there are two EOS devices, this might be EOS1..

two?? :) i hadnt heard that one...
I have been following most of the barely believeable rumors....never seen two options (presuming you mean they will come out close to each other and one is not a variant 6 months later of the first?)

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
^ ya, one based on the current gen hardware (dual core/720p) and the second one on the newer stuff.. but its just a rumor I read somewhere couple of months back, so no solid info.. and even if it was the case at the time, things change.

I think it also said that we should expect it in Q4/2013

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
^ ya, one based on the current gen hardware (dual core/720p) and the second one on the newer stuff.. but its just a rumor I read somewhere couple of months back, so no solid info.. and even if it was the case at the time, things change.

That is not what I hear. AFAIK all new devices will incorporate SoCs from the newest Snapdragon 400/600 series.

I think even that rumour mentioned only that Nokia wasn't expecting to include a quad core Snapdragon 800, due to issues with battery drain

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)