Nokia teases the upcoming Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello all of WPCentral users,

So I receive a e-mail from Nokia and came up with this:

NOKIASEPT26-27.png

So this image contains the quote "The night will last forever." and it's Scheduled for September 26-27 and It will take place the New York City, And there's a moon.

I'm getting highlights for the upcoming Nokia Press Conference:

1. The Nokia Tablet will named "Nokia Harmonia" and it's powered by Windows 8.1.
2. The Nokia Lumia Phablet and it's powered by Windows Phone 8 GDR3.

Why the Nokia Phablet still part of Nokia Lumia series? it's because of Nokia Lumia 625.

3. (For the brony fans.) It will unveil the MLP: FiM Season 4 Nokia Exclusive Trailer showing Nightmare Moon Returns.
4. Your favorite apps such as Instagram, Vine and My Little Pony will coming to Windows Phone.
5. Nokia Lumia 1020 will promote MLP: FiM Season 4.

So that's all I will say.

Last edited:

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I would like to believe you, but that invite is a bit too easy to photoshop to believe you before the likes of Verge etc report it. Something that should happen right now if the invite was truly sent.

If anything that moon looks like a bad photoshop work.

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I would like to believe you, but that invite is a bit too easy to photoshop to believe you before the likes of Verge etc report it. Something that should happen right now if the invite was truly sent.

If anything that moon looks like a bad photoshop work.

That image is NOT A DAMN photoshop. That moon is Nightmare Moon's Cutie Mark.

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Is this a joke? Googled and it seems to have something to do with the kids show my little pony. Really?

Yes, seriously, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is no longer a kids show, it's now for everyone, Male Adults became a fan so-called "Bronies". You can find Pony memes on 4chan, Ponychan, My Little Brony.

WPhoney

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
The idea that Nokia would link its tablet and phablet to "My Little Pony" is mad.
The idea that adult males are watching "My Little Pony" is insane.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Really ? Why didn't wpcentral,verge,Engadget received the invitation ? You are the first one. How did you got a email from Nokia ? Are you a developer ?

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey, anything can happen.

Remember, Touhou, an insanely hard shmup full of loli girls based off Japanese culture, is really popular in Japan and has a cult following in the rest of the world.

I should know because I'm a fan myself.

I'd understand it if they're linking it to Touhou for a return to Japan, but MLP?

SERIOUSLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb