Lumia 850: Looks amazing!!! what would be the specs like?

rafal soboczynski

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Whenever they come out with 8xx series phone again, it should be:

Snapdragon 6xx series processor
1.5/2GB of RAM
13MP rear camera (heck, or upgrade the current 10MP on the 830, it's an awesome camera and would keep cost down)
2MP front facing camera
Wireless charging removable back plate
16GB storage, with Micro SD card slot
With price of around ?270-300 that would make killer device

windowshopper23

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
So why did Microsoft cancel this exactly? Does Rubino offer up a reason as to why? Because to me, and many others, this looks like a superior phone to what they just put out with the 950 and 950 XL. That makes zero sense. And yet they still have plans for a 650?? Doesn't make any sense. The rumored specs for the 850 are more than sufficient given W10's efficiency with any dual-core or higher processor, at least with my experience. Really let down by this. I don't want to see anymore cheap phones from Microsoft, and yet I feel like that's all i see them release. There was a time where they advertised and pushed out the 640 and 640 XL hard, more so then what we're seeing with the 950 line. Lumia's are being known widely with the average consumer as the "cheap cricket phones" and this news doesn't help that. Get your head out of your a** Microsoft. What on earth are you doing with WP? Honestly. One mistake after the other. The surface phone news is the only positive to come out in months. Oh well. The 850 would've been a terrific smartphone, and worthy successor to the terrific 830.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So why did Microsoft cancel this exactly? Does Rubino offer up a reason as to why? Because to me, and many others, this looks like a superior phone to what they just put out with the 950 and 950 XL. That makes zero sense. And yet they still have plans for a 650?? Doesn't make any sense. The rumored specs for the 850 are more than sufficient given W10's efficiency with any dual-core or higher processor, at least with my experience. Really let down by this. I don't want to see anymore cheap phones from Microsoft, and yet I feel like that's all i see them release. There was a time where they advertised and pushed out the 640 and 640 XL hard, more so then what we're seeing with the 950 line. Lumia's are being known widely with the average consumer as the "cheap cricket phones" and this news doesn't help that. Get your head out of your a** Microsoft. What on earth are you doing with WP? Honestly. One mistake after the other. The surface phone news is the only positive to come out in months. Oh well. The 850 would've been a terrific smartphone, and worthy successor to the terrific 830.

He did, here: Leaked render of cancelled 'Honjo' Lumia 850 shows what might have been | Windows Central

trivishal

May 1, 2015
Visit site

Then, again Lumia 650 would be a let down on specifications and not enough over to get it over Lumia 640, and Lumia 650 would be superior than Lumia 950 in terms of having metallic frames and front facing speakers. But, one thing I surely wish that If Lumia 750 and 850 are going to be released later in Q2/ Q3 2016, they should be launched with latest Snapdragon 650 processor(For Lumia 750) and 652 processor(For Lumia 850); Don't ever want Lumias with always old processors, missing features, ugly design, low build quality and over priced Low and Mid range Lumias, that are not worth their price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12