Even More Lumia 850 Leaks. I thought this device was Canceled?

Shobin Drogan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I still think theres a 50/50 chance of it happening, those leaked photos are from baidu and I remember they have posted a few Microsoft devices that did indeed surface to be true.
Now as far as specs is concerned this seems to be extremely good.
SD617, "affordable flagship" price, 5.7 inch, full hd screen, iris scanner, its everything I wanted from a 8xx series windows phone. Microsoft would be incredibly stupid to not make this.
Meanwhile, the Lumia 650 rumors are extremely underwhelming, a crappy SD4xx processor, absolutely nothing special and it would get lost in the sea of android phones that offer way better value for money.

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I really do hope that Microsoft really brings that rumored Lumia 850. Those specs as decent upper mid-range specs. The leaked renders look like an attractive and understated design also. But like all other offerings from Microsoft, I bet if they do in fact bring this device, they'll price it straight outta the competition with an over-zealous price. I think a great price point for this will be $299 max.

elindalyne

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Security on cancelled products is a lot looser than ones that are actually going to come out. That probably has something to do with the volume of new leaks we're getting.

bvo13

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Tbh why 650 has metal design when 850 is fully plastic so are 950 and XL? What is Microsoft thinking? I'm good with those designs but then the logic of Microsoft is just unthinkable

windowshopper23

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Tbh why 650 has metal design when 850 is fully plastic so are 950 and XL? What is Microsoft thinking? I'm good with those designs but then the logic of Microsoft is just unthinkable

I believe the 850 also has a metal rim similar to the Lumia Icon, 925, 830. Which makes the reason why 950 and 950 XL look like they do all the more confusing.

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Really disappointed with the iPhone-esque round corner design. We've lost the beauty and character of true Lumia fabula design. Why can't we get a Lumia 920 style flagship successor design? Even continuing with the Lumia 925 / 1520 / 830 style is far more preferable. I need my sharp / pointy corners. Lumia should have a unique character and not look like every other cookie-cutter phone.

At this point, I'm holding on to my Lumia 1520 for the foreseeable future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss