Not open for further replies.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Alcatel Idol Pro

Hope this baby takes off!
Whaddya think maybe $450.00<$550.00
I'm not real good at guessing price tags.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site

Hope this baby takes off!
Whaddya think maybe $450.00<$550.00
I'm not real good at guessing price tags.

I'm not good at guessing price either but I think around the same as you posted. I hope it takes off well also. I'm not really familiar with the Alcatel brand tho. I get concerned it may have some really nice bells and whistles only to have it have middling performance. I might be willing to give this one a try ... I think.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Very promising device to hold us over until (or if) the Surface Phone ever "surfaces". I sincerely hope the imaging department is up to snuff. The Alcatel OneTouch really blew chunks in the camera department. I'm guessing it's going to be in the $400-450 range to entice dissatisfied OneTouch buyers. If they do, it would be wise for HP to keep the Elite X3 priced accordingly. Wait a minute, the last time HP had an original idea they flushed the toilet.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site

How much is the android version that could give us a rough estimate of what the price could be

Sent from mTalk

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

How much is the android version that could give us a rough estimate of what the price could be

Sent from mTalk

The IDOL3 is it for Alcatel on Android.
That phone runs $250.00 USD

The IDO3 isn't anywhere near the hardware beast the IDOL4 Pro is.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Umm are you guys not seeing that this is a snapdragon 820. Where do you see any phone out there with a snapdragon 820 with that price. Not even any of the chinese brands.
It's Alcatel, they only build cheap junk. That was the same mindset a quarter century ago regarding Hyundai. Now they're highly regarded as offering the best bang for the buck and styling. Don't let the naysayers fool you, this is one tempting phone. We're Windows fans so we're used to abuse anyway.

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site

I am looking forward to this phone myself. The only concern I have is T-Mobile’s history of cutting support for their Windows phones.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site

When I got rid of all my windows phones I got a Alcatel Idol 3 for 129$ from Cricket. It is an outstanding phone and I have never had a single problem withit. I may pick up a Idol 4 when they are released (android version), but the 3 is so good I wont be in a rush. The 3 is one of C/nets favorite phones. Perfect (almost) high midrange phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12