HTC 8X not in GDR1 Dev Preview

MultiGielen

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm never buying a HTC again.
First no Cortana because of the UK phone language... and now we got Cortana for UK, we aren't getting the update!

4ny0n3

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft should have a say in this since they were the ones who chose the 8X over the Lumia 920 as their first WP8 flagship device.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
PInging Microsoft about this, stay tuned

Hey folks, sit tight.

I have contacted Microsoft about this and will try to find out what the situation is. It's still pretty early in Redmond, so I don't expect much for a few hours, but we'll do our best to figure out what is going on here.

raptr569

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: PInging Microsoft about this, stay tuned

Hey folks, sit tight.

I have contacted Microsoft about this and will try to find out what the situation is. It's still pretty early in Redmond, so I don't expect much for a few hours, but we'll do our best to figure out what is going on here.

Thank you! It would be great to find out what's going on, I've got to say I think we're all feeling pretty sore about the way the 8X has gone down long term. It's a great phone but it's just been completely hampered by what feels like a lack of support from it's manufacturer.

jpspiderman

Jan 31, 2008
Visit site
Re: PInging Microsoft about this, stay tuned

Hey folks, sit tight.

I'd stick with this option. it's not even 9:00AM in Redmond yet. We may yet get the update. Let's give it some time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon