YouTube on internet explorer

redserpent7

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I recently noticed that internet explorer does not work with YouTube. I am not sure if this issue started after updating to GDR 1 as I rarely access YouTube from the main site on my phone.

Whenever I try playing a video on YouTube,I get an invalid source message right where the video should be.

Has other people noticed this behavior? I swear it worked fine a couple of weeks ago.

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I recently noticed that internet explorer does not work with YouTube. I am not sure if this issue started after updating to GDR 1 as I rarely access YouTube from the main site on my phone.

Whenever I try playing a video on YouTube,I get an invalid source message right where the video should be.

Has other people noticed this behavior? I swear it worked fine a couple of weeks ago.

Mine works DP 8.1 U1 with Cyan. Just out of curiosity do you use wifi or cellular? And does it work with any video on the homepage for example? Lastly, when I multitask and back out of IE while loading a video letting it buffer I get this issue so my solution was to not back out while it buffers.

vinod ks

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem and browsed all over but couldn't find a solution. It finally occurred to me that it could be a memory problem. I cleared apps and games and moved what I wanted to the SD card. With the phone memory increased it is now playing all videos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon