Error 8007000e when upgrading Lumia 630 to GDR1

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Last friday i bought a Lumia 630... First thing i did was upgrading to 8.1 GDR! with Developer Preview... But then i installed a non-operator firmware and now, if i want to install Developer Preview i keep getting "Error 800700e" ... but nothing else than that..

Anyone experiencing same problems? or does anybody know what can this be? Thank you

spop9

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Did you have any luck getting this update to work? I am having the same error as you. I don't think its storage related, I just got the phone and nothing is on it yet. That link jfa1 posted does not look like what we are dealing with, its talking about syncing email.

Kha Nhan de Psyko

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Having the same problem. I even created an account on Microsoft Community to ask. They told me to clear my storage such and such, but nothing ever worked.

spop9

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I actually just got this to work. I will tell you what happened but it sorta just seemed like luck. I got an SD card finally so I put that in and transferred everything to it - apps, music, photos. I thought if it was storage space related that would help. I ran the update from phone update in settings and it failed again with the same error. I had given up at this point and my phone was just sitting next to me. I picked it back up a while later probably 30 minutes or so and when I unlocked it that update is available screen that takes up the whole screen was up. I installed it this time it worked.

MBY

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I've been experiencing the same error when upgrading my 521 with 8.1 DP to Update 1. I'm very interested if anyone hears of any solutions...moving everything to me SD card and hoping doesn't seem like a great process.

anon(8032808)

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I get the same error with a Cricket Lumia 630. It has Cyan on it. I enrolled in dev program and tried installing updates (there are 4) and I get this error everytime. I even factory reset the phone and tried immediately afterward while my strorage was at capacity (about 4GB).

danielgr

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Have the same problem, despite 3.7GB free on my 630, and everything moved to an SD card...
There is not a single app in there now, nor photo or movie, and yet it does not work.

Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon