Problem with camera app WP8.1U1

vishwas_prabhu

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Using L620 running latest WP8.1 Update 1(PFD). CAN'T DELETE CAPTURED PHOTOS IN CAMERA APP. However, can be deleted from 'Photos' app. And IE always crashes while browsing YouTube. Is that a known bug?

zeuxiss

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
If I install apps in SD card. First, I eject my SD card. Then, I hard reset my phone. After all done, I insert my SD card. Do all the apps still work??

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
But first ... Have you tried doing soft reset?

Agreed. The ideal order of debugging Microsoft device (here, it is the Windows Phone 8) related problems is (in order from the least to greatest hassle and effort):

1. First, try to simply restart your phone. Just press the power button until you are prompted to slide down the screen to turn your phone off.

2. Second, if restarting doesn't work, do a soft reset by pressing the volume down button and the power button together until your phone turns off and vibrates.

3. Third, if soft reset doesn't work, then a hard reset can be tried. This will erase all your data. Go to Settings > about > reset your phone. Be sure to back "everything" up under Settings > backup FIRST.

4. If all of the above didn't work and you're using a Lumia, you may have some luck with the Nokia Software Recovery tool... but this is mainly intended for devices that won't turn on completely. If you're not using a Lumia, then bring your phone to a service center.

5. Have your phone replaced.

P.S.
To answer the question in the first post, I encountered the same problem with my L1020, but a simple restart fixed the problem.

zeuxiss

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
@AmGaD-SaLaH,I already try soft reset.
@gpobernardo,thanks for the tips. I think I won't have major problem. For now,I only use tip #1 and #2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3