Att double data. Is it worth getting rid of my Verizon unlimited?

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I have Verizon unlimited with no contact. I know that optimizing begins today. I also see that att is offering double data. Att 30gb plan is around$160 while Verizon is $100 more. Is now the time to cash in? I have equal service in my area. That also gets me the 1520 :). What do you Verizon users think? I'm hoping Verizon loses customers and they follow suit and do the same thing. The regular data pricing is ridiculous

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I have Verizon unlimited with no contact. I know that optimizing begins today. I also see that att is offering double data. Att 30gb plan is around$160 while Verizon is $100 more. Is now the time to cash in? I have equal service in my area. That also gets me the 1520 :). What do you Verizon users think? I'm hoping Verizon loses customers and they follow suit and do the same thing. The regular data pricing is ridiculous

1. You should have already seen, Vzw is not going to optimize. No throttling. 2. Never give up unlimited data.

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
They almost got me. But I would love to be able to tether with my Windows phone. I hate having to switch to my android phones just to do that.

Ltauhmise

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
$30 fee for unlimited non throttling is well worth the price. I use between 20-25 gigs on my icon through tethering and never seen a dip in speeds. I can't imagine why anyone would want to switch to ATT if they have unlimited Verizon data. Verizon is a vastly superior data carrier if you're unlimited.

Last edited:

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
$30 fee for unlimited non throttling is well worth the price. I use between 20-25 gigs on my icon through tethering and never seen a dip in speeds. I can't imagine why anyone would want to switch to ATT if they have unlimited Verizon data. Verizon is a vastly superior data carrier if you're unlimited.

How are you tethering with your unlimited data?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon