FYI VERIZON EDGE Month 2 Month discount gone

3earnhardt3

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to let my fellow Verizon users know that if you are on the old Verizon Edge plans with the $25 discount per line, you will NOT be able to keep the $25 discount after paying off your current phone. You must swap your plan to the new $20 discount-per-line plan to keep Month-to-Month discounts. This applies to new lines of service without new phone payment plans as well. So if you're on the old plan, do NOT pay off your phone early if you do not plan on getting a new phone. If you're waiting on a new WP, there is nothing to upgrade to anyway. I do not know how this affects people who have been on the Month-to-Month plan, I used my upgrade back in February after using the $15/line plan for a year.

roberts1069

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Just wanted to let my fellow Verizon users know that if you are on the old Verizon Edge plans with the $25 discount per line, you will NOT be able to keep the $25 discount after paying off your current phone. You must swap your plan to the new $20 discount-per-line plan to keep Month-to-Month discounts. This applies to new lines of service without new phone payment plans as well. So if you're on the old plan, do NOT pay off your phone early if you do not plan on getting a new phone. If you're waiting on a new WP, there is nothing to upgrade to anyway. I do not know how this affects people who have been on the Month-to-Month plan, I used my upgrade back in February after using the $15/line plan for a year.

I was month to month for a couple years when I changed plans and paid full price for my phones. Got the discount from the start.

3earnhardt3

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I was month to month for a couple years when I changed plans and paid full price for my phones. Got the discount from the start.

I ended up getting Verizon to activate the month-to-month discount on that line, but it required several phone calls and supervisor override. My other lines had been month-to-month for over a year with the discount automatically applied. They will spout BS about a change in the terms of service for older plans if you have a previously full price line of service go out of contract without upgrading on edge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa