What are Trusted Members?

Mike Dee

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
We must be, I just come from Android central, and can go to iMore with login details...
Nice to bed invited to trusted member, it's a nice community, tho I hang around android mostly.
The trusted member thing isn't showing on my profile yet...

No what I meant was are trusted members, ambassadors, mods all the same across the communities or as an example does each community have their own mods?

metllicamilitia

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
No what I meant was are trusted members, ambassadors, mods all the same across the communities or as an example does each community have their own mods?

Mods are probably site specific, I don't know for sure. To answer your question in particular about Trusted Members, I started over on Crackberry then moved to Android Central before landing and spending the majority of time on iMore. I rarely venture out of iMore anymore and a member is a member everywhere, assuming you use the Mobile Nations Passport. So a Trusted Member is a Trusted Member of Mobile Nations, not just a Trusted Member of iMore, Android Central, or Windows Central, etc.

Mike Dee

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Mods are probably site specific, I don't know for sure. To answer your question in particular about Trusted Members, I started over on Crackberry then moved to Android Central before landing and spending the majority of time on iMore. I rarely venture out of iMore anymore and a member is a member everywhere, assuming you use the Mobile Nations Passport. So a Trusted Member is a Trusted Member of Mobile Nations, not just a Trusted Member of iMore, Android Central, or Windows Central, etc.

Exactly what I was thinking.
I see that James posted some definitions and there are Network Mods as well that cover all sites.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@Mike Dee1 - we're working on rolling the same setup/system on ALL sites. We started here on Windows Central, and are going the same everywhere else this week and next :) Takes a bit of time, so I appreciate the patience in advance!

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site

Mods and Ambassadors are site specific. Although there is some crossover. A few work multiple sites, but this is rare. Also Team Leaders generally have moderator status at all sites, although we generally are not active except on our home site, and for minor tasks such as spam removal, or title typo fixing.

JuiciPatties

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Just curious what the other trusted members are getting paid? I'm not sure what to do with all this money that James keeps sending me. This is great. :) :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss