What are Trusted Members?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
trusted-members-badge.jpg

If you're a regular visitor to Mobile Nations, and want to take things to start getting involved, becoming a Trusted Member is the first logical step!

Trusted Members are exceptional members that have proven themselves to be a great addition to our community. Our volunteer teams will often look at the Trusted Member group to find and seek out new team members when help is needed - for that reason becoming a Trusted Member is often the best and easiest way to get involved in our communities as a volunteer.

Trusted Member Expectations:

• Maintain a stellar, squeaky clean profile in the forums
  • Participate in our forums on a daily basis and maintain a highly active account
  • Build reputation as someone members can rely on for help and friendly conversation
Benefits of becoming a Trusted Member:

• Inside access to behind the scenes details from Mobile Nations
  • Ability to participate in Trusted Member only projects
  • Trusted Member badge in the forums
  • Mobile Nations/Trusted Member swag and other perks
  • Weekly updates from the Community Manager (that's me!)
  • Regular warm/fuzzy feelings knowing you're doing good for a great community
If you're interested in becoming a Trusted Member please see our volunteer application thread to learn how you can apply!

Last edited by a moderator:

Matty

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Would like to take this opportunity to give a really big thank you to @James Falconer for inviting me into this awesome group. Helping people with problems, discussing all the latest tech, helping test the new forum designs and so much more brings a smile to my face everyday. I love spending time on all Mobile Nations sites and it definitely gives me a "regular warm / fuzzy feeling". haha :)

What's really great about the community is that, not only are the forum members interesting to chat with but the admin and staff participate in the forums as well. When i watch pod-casts or video reviews, you can see the excitement on the staffs faces and thats what keeps me coming back.

So yeah thats it for now. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend and i look forward to what 2017 has in store for Mobile Nations :)

Peace!

metllicamilitia

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy to be here as well. I'm trying to remember how long ago it was James invited me to be a trusted member. It was CES, Mobile Nations teamed up with some other techies and there was that comment setup with multiple pages for the questions.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I remember joining when Mobile Nations did that Talk Mobile thing in 2013. I really enjoyed participating in the comments after watching the short videos every week. I really would like to see something like Talk Mobile again.

metllicamilitia

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I remember joining when Mobile Nations did that Talk Mobile thing in 2013. I really enjoyed participating in the comments after watching the short videos every week. I really would like to see something like Talk Mobile again.

Yes, that's when James asked me to be a Trusted Member. I couldn't remember the name Talk Mobile though ha ha. I wish they would bring that style back too. Articles with short video clips in them, I really liked that format.

Last edited:

Tim1954

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
We must be, I just come from Android central, and can go to iMore with login details...
Nice to bed invited to trusted member, it's a nice community, tho I hang around android mostly.
The trusted member thing isn't showing on my profile yet...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism