MSFT paid blogger fail?

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, noticed that but is the blogger a MS blogger? I'm not up on all their bloggers.

At quick glance, it seems like msft paid/sponsored/encouraged some female bloggers to use and tweet about their Lumia... In the pic above, she posts a pic of the iPhone fitbit app, using an iPhone, but claims it's a Lumia.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
At quick glance, it seems like msft paid/sponsored/encouraged some female bloggers to use and tweet about their Lumia... In the pic above, she posts a pic of the iPhone fitbit app, using an iPhone, but claims it's a Lumia.

So she has more than one phone? Sorry I'm missing the irony...but its late where I live. :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So she has more than one phone? Sorry I'm missing the irony...but its late where I live. :)
That doesn't mean she's paid by anyone to post that Tweet.

I'm not paid by anyone, but I have multiple devices on multiple platforms. I've posted Tweets about: iOS while using Windows Phone, Windows Phone while using Android, Linux while using Windows, Windows while using Linux, etc.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

I'm not paid by anyone, but I have multiple devices on multiple platforms. I've posted Tweets about: iOS while using Windows Phone, Windows Phone while using Android, Linux while using Windows, Windows while using Linux, etc.

Thanks Laura.

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Why, all of a sudden, multiple female bloggers are posting about Lumia/WP features and @LumiaUS is retweeting every single one.... except the one in my original post. Does nobody else find it ironic that, in my original post, she says she loves the fitbit app on her Lumia, then posts a screenshot of the fitbit app from the iPhone?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Why, all of a sudden, multiple female bloggers are posting about Lumia/WP features and @LumiaUS is retweeting every single one.... except the one in my original post. Does nobody else find it ironic that, in my original post, she says she loves the fitbit app on her Lumia, then posts a screenshot of the fitbit app from the iPhone?
Man, you must be new to how women-folk function. They do what they do and the best you should do in response, is smile and roll with it. :)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree with the OP, it's not a good look. I wouldn't say it's proof of bribery or anything ,but if she's going to say she likes the WP FitBit app, then perhaps making THAT the FitBit app you're showing people makes sense. If the FitBit app is so great on WP, why would you even WANT to post the iOS app? Maybe she's totally ignorant to WP and couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the OP, it's not a good look. I wouldn't say it's proof of bribery or anything ,but if she's going to say she likes the WP FitBit app, then perhaps making THAT the FitBit app you're showing people makes sense. If the FitBit app is so great on WP, why would you even WANT to post the iOS app? Maybe she's totally ignorant to WP and couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot?
You tell em Perry!
perry mason.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3