Windows People App updated? W10 10074

Benjec83

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
I think my People app might have updated. It used to be grey, and now it's blue. Something just updated through the Store (beta) app - but the tile and details were blank. It was 2.9mb I think.

I think the image when you start the app has changed. But it still won't open. When I look in the folder that holds the app data, a bunch of the folders a empty now, and the Contact.txt file that people said to edit to get the app to work is now gone. I replaced it, and put the text in that it was meant to have but when I tried to open the app, it deletes the file.

Anyone else have this?

Diwagar

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I think my People app might have updated. It used to be grey, and now it's blue. Something just updated through the Store (beta) app - but the tile and details were blank. It was 2.9mb I think.

I think the image when you start the app has changed. But it still won't open. When I look in the folder that holds the app data, a bunch of the folders a empty now, and the Contact.txt file that people said to edit to get the app to work is now gone. I replaced it, and put the text in that it was meant to have but when I tried to open the app, it deletes the file.

Anyone else have this?

Even i noticed the tile colour change and for me too it still crashes. Haven't found any workaround yet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon