Did Microsoft just release the official WINDOWS 10 to windows insiders?

UniZebra

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So I might be wrong but my PC got updated yesterday and I know that it had something to do with security and stuff but ever since "Windows 10 Home insider preview build" on the bottom left of my desktop is gone and also when I go to "system" it just says Windows 10 Home, if I remember correctly it used to say Windows 10 preview build or something like that. Does this mean that this is the final version that will be released on july 29th?
Untitled.png

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
That's why we call this build RTM even it is not since Windows is a service from now on. But this build is the first non-beta build of Windows 10.

theLonelyGuy

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
So I might be wrong but my PC got updated yesterday and I know that it had something to do with security and stuff but ever since "Windows 10 Home insider preview build" on the bottom left of my desktop is gone and also when I go to "system" it just says Windows 10 Home, if I remember correctly it used to say Windows 10 preview build or something like that. Does this mean that this is the final version that will be released on july 29th?
View attachment 109282

I am wondering about the same! :smile:
Capture.png

have you reserved Windows 10 from windows 7 or 8 by any chance?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3