Windows 10 store crashes everytime.. "Server Stumbled"

TranAnhKMA

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I get the same problem. And when i try login to mircrosoft account, it alway return "internet problem" , although i can connect to internet (facebook, sky...blabla)

Screenshot link:
Xbox: prntscr.com/7yqy4b
Mail: prntscr.com/7yqywr
Cotarna: prntscr.com/7yqzja

David Gonzalez11

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I get the same problem. And when i try login to mircrosoft account, it alway return "internet problem" , although i can connect to internet (facebook, sky...blabla)

Screenshot link:
Xbox: prntscr.com/7yqy4b
Mail: prntscr.com/7yqywr
Cotarna: prntscr.com/7yqzja

I have exactly the same problem. I thought I was alone on this one. Can anyone please help???? It's really frustrating.

FORESTFAN73

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
Lovin windows 10 been using its on the insiders program. But now i assumes its been updated to the final full windows 10 & now cant get the store to work!!???!! HELP!!....PLEASE!!!

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... the clock thing didn't work for me. I even restarted the computer once I made the changes. Do I have to turn off automatic and then turn it back on again?

Corvodin

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
None of those worked for me. I can't connect to cortana and windows update as well. Does anyone else have any other solution ?

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Here is the solution.

Originally Posted by systematicchaos View Post

Found a solution for this. Was not able to open store on build 10240. Go to C:>users>user_name>AppData>Local>Packages>Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe>Local cache. Delete all the files and folders in there, problem solved.

Jordanmaster

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Here is the solution.

Originally Posted by systematicchaos View Post

Found a solution for this. Was not able to open store on build 10240. Go to C:>users>user_name>AppData>Local>Packages>Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe>Local cache. Delete all the files and folders in there, problem solved.

Made an account to say that this worked for me! The Windows store app opened for two seconds and then closed immediately. This fixed it for me. Thanks!

davidsalazar98

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
My store simply won't open since the update. I tried the changing time thing lost of times, but with no successful changes. The store will literally not even try to open, it just crashes. No error, no nothing. Help, please

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb