Why isn't anyone fixing the problems with Windows 10?

Ashlee Masterson

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
why isnt anyone fixing the problems with windows 10?

ever since i updated to windows 10, i have had nothing but trouble with my laptop. the wifi keeps going off, it doesnt load websites properly and stuff on the desk top runs slow as well. when i get on facebook, it doesnt load all the newsfeed or pictures. my laptop is newer so its not an older one, only a year old. how do i fix all these problems? im so sick and tired of it saying web page not available. this is 4th time ive had to type this!!

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
ever since i updated to windows 10, i have had nothing but trouble with my laptop. the wifi keeps going off, it doesnt load websites properly and stuff on the desk top runs slow as well. when i get on facebook, it doesnt load all the newsfeed or pictures. my laptop is newer so its not an older one, only a year old. how do i fix all these problems? im so sick and tired of it saying web page not available. this is 4th time ive had to type this!!

Could be anything like a bad install/upgrade, hardware/software incompatibility, etc, I've found that 10 is far from being ready where upgrades are concerned, which is what MS requires you to do first before a clean install (the free part).

I'd try a system repair or restoring your PC to the previous ver (if possible) and giving it another go, I know it's a pain but the OS is far from finished and something that has been stated many a times. The best choice of action in this case (W10 Upgrade) would have been to do a fresh install of your previous OS before attempting the upgrade, over time things get cluttered and corrupt and all you end up doing is bringing it over to the new OS and causing those problems to be compounded.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers