Windows 10 changed me to a Windows believer

gaumzi

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi friends. I just want to share this story of mine.

Windows 10 was something I was waiting for months. I never joined the Windows 10 Preview program as I had bitter experience while using Windows Phone 8.1. so I thought to wait for the official release.

Windows 10 was something I was really excited. Specially for using the Apps, as I wasn't able to use in Windows 8.1. The way it was implemented in Windows 8.1 was really awful. Windows 10 was to change it.

And the day arises. 29 July, I was ready with everything. Stated downloading the Upgrade and by 11 at night (slow internet speed) I installed Windows 10.

Windows 10 is just awesome. I am in love with it. I know there are some fixes still left but I can wait for them to come as I am loving the experience.
The whole concept of using Phone Applications and windows softwares together is great. I am using all the apps, from store...

win.jpg

Cortana is great. Complete integration.

So what this post is all about. Guys I am a die-hard Android user, but Windows 10 just converted me towards Windows ecosystem.

I hate Windows Phone 8.1 completely, but I am quite hopeful of the Windows Phone 10. Microsoft just don't ruin it.

I want to buy a new smartphone and eagerly waiting for Windows Phone 10........ :excited::excited::excited:

gaumzi

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

I really wanted to try a Windows Phone. But with all the functionalities now availalble on different platforms, even Cortana. Their is nothing important to look for.

1. OneDrive works awesomely on my Android. Even better than Windows Phones.

2. Why in the hell we need a back option from HomeScreen...?????? Just Why. It is great to have back option from other apps, but not from HomeScreen.

3. While everyone hates a lag droid, but did ever saw that loading screen on Windows. I just hate it, even iPhones don't have it. When you say a powerful phone with no lags, so there should be no loading screens for even only two apps open.

Even my 2 years old Android Phone works flawlessly.

4. Surface Pro 3 (best tablet PC on earth) is only available in big countries. Why the F@#k you are not releasing it in other markets. I just visited Microsoft Store and they said, it may be available by November. Hope!!

But now I also want to see what the Surface 4 will be (Is it out??). It is just becoming a no-no to buy Surface 3.

5. Microsoft you are doing dumb things by creating and go dumber by completely closing it. With Windows 7 and RT, I can't be assured with you when you will stop supporting my device or software.

At the end, no Windows Phone for me.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss