how to upgrade to Windows 10 using Window 8 Enterprise???

MicrosoftFan

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
When my freind built my PC he installed Windows 8 Enterprise. with Windows 8 Enterprise ive noticed im unable from what im aware of to upgrade to 10 because im using Enterprise. My question is their any way to update to Windows 10 from Windows 8 Enterprise with out having to rely on my friend

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Windows Enterprise is not a free upgrade. You can try it for a few weeks free but then you will have to pay to make it legal. That is, unless the 8.1 Version is legit. If that is the case, go to MS and search for Win 10 Enterprise and download the ISO and install. If your copy of 8.1 is not legit, you will be told so and not be able to complete upgrade.

Hopefully others here will offer more specific details to help you out.

sugarbowl06

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
1 - Download the iso
2 - after it is downloaded, within your win 8.1 desktop, find the iso, right click on it, and select Mount
3 - this should create a drive that contains the enterprise DVD (for example, drive D:\)
4 - open that drive in 'This PC', and click the setup.exe. I did this for my enterprise version and it works.

iso location:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...evaluate-windows-10-enterprise&token=AFmMcts7

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12