How to edit New Tab Page in Microsoft Edge?

EngineerTuna

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. What i am trying to do is; like in IE, Firefox, Chrome etc. i want to change the new tab page behaviour to homepage. I created a page which helps me at home and work, especially a person who really dislike the favorites tab and found my solution in custom homepage (new tab page).

I know that, right now we can't edit the new tab page in Edge (to change into a custom one). There are 3 options to choose. But instead of this, maybe i can edit the registry input and change the blank page into my local page. Does this option exist?

Thanks for your answer.

Josh Hearn

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
It would be nice to be able to adjust the homepage in a custom way but don't think its gonna happen. Somebody with dev skills I'm sure at some point can do this. I actually stayed on edge from release day til today and since started using Chrome again. There is just to much lag with Edge right now. Maybe its my computer but its slow to respond to touch and isn't opening web pages. Like it just sits there i don't know. But the same page in chrome is just speedy and responsive.

EngineerTuna

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Actually I digged into the ocean of Registry Editor but this is a brand new browser to me. And what i see from all of this i, myself cant do this. That's why i seek for help. Or else i had to click on Homepage button as well and this eventually let me change the default browser.

copycatz0r

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
It's because Microsoft is a ****ty Company who knows their search Engine is ****, so they try to force **** on us. **** microsoft, ******* retards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa