10586.11 lumia 532 DS problem with the vertical line

kinkel

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
IMG_20151127_184112.jpg

Hello to everyone ..
As you see .. this is a result of WM 10 10586 on lumia 532DS. So I install this building three times (fast, slow preview) the result is always the same. First appearing white pixels at the bottom of the screen (center), then at the top of the screen .. and after a while appears a vertical line. This problem is solved by turn phone off and then turned on .. whether someone else is faced with a similar problem ... and how to solve?

cheapet50

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
thats the same propblem with mine, i had brought back my device to service center and they rolling back my device to 8.1 denim and you know what, that vertical line still appear occasionally.
I hope someone know what is the real deal here.:unhappy:

Steve Thackery

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
This is a fault with the LCD screen. My desktop monitor has a similar problem except it's a yellow vertical line.

It has nothing to do with installing WM10 - it's just a coincidence.

kinkel

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
luckily for me in windows 8.1, I do not have this phenomenon .. but if this deficiency occurs in official version of windows 10 .. I'm afraid I have to say goodbye to any Lumia ... forever.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
This is a fault with the LCD screen. My desktop monitor has a similar problem except it's a yellow vertical line.

It has nothing to do with installing WM10 - it's just a coincidence.

This. I have tried Windows 10 Mobile, but this issue has only happened with the 532 (which was on Win 8.1, by the way). Your only solution would be to possibly send it in for repair and hope that they actually fix it. This is a display issue that can't be fixed by software.

kinkel

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
This. I have tried Windows 10 Mobile, but this issue has only happened with the 532 (which was on Win 8.1, by the way). Your only solution would be to possibly send it in for repair and hope that they actually fix it. This is a display issue that can't be fixed by software.

but I don't get it .. if I do not have issue with w8.1, why with w10 i have it?
and how to force service center to actually fix this issue, if there is no a problem with w8.1?

verythrax

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
It IS software. I have the same issue. It is something related to drivers - when the phone boots up, the Microsoft logo appears OK, the line just appears when the Windows logo appears.

It is a WP10 issue.

Nathan-NL

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
I also think it's a software issue (display driver?), because when the phone boots, at first it displays the Microsoft logo correctly, but then the Microsoft logo disappears for a second (display driver is loaded?) and then the Microsoft logo appears again with white pixels at the top and bottom of the screen (more at the bottom) and there is a vertical black line which crosses through the Microsoft logo.

And when a white page is displayed, the left side of the black line is crenulated.

Sayom

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Same problem with my Lumia 435 DS with Lumia Denim 8.1. I just accidentally felt the phone, & unfortunately the inner lcd was broken. I could do everything with the phone, only the phone showing the display in a very poor manner. I repaired that in a unauthorized service centre, as Microsoft charges are very high. After about 1-2 hours of switching on the phone, I first noticed a white pixel at center bottom. Then it become one white pixel on the center top & two pixels at center bottom. Then a vertical black line comes out across centre, & then the width of the line increases. After about 4-5 hours it is very hard to use the phone, as the width increased to almost 1cm. I noticed that the center black line which became a rectangle, is consist of left corner pixels & right corner pixels. At night I turned off wifi of the phone & restarted the phone. It became normal as usual. But when I checked the phone at morning, almost after 6-7 hours of restarting, I did not noticed any vertical line. I thought the phone became OK. But then I turned on wifi & after 2 hours the vertical line came in again. Even I formatted the phone after that, but the line again comes in. So I think either it is may be due to faulty wifi of lumia, or it may be for using the phone. I don't know which one is correct, because when I use the phone for more than 20 minutes, I turn on wifi. Hope you guys should check your phones by turning off wifi. I think I have to deal with this problem till I use this cell phone, because I cannot find any solution for this problem.IMG_20160530_232738_030.jpg9745571d-3911-478e-a612-44a06dc1ad9e.jpg

Last edited:

weresgyufa

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi.

I have the same issue with the single sim version of this product.
As i see this must be an LCD driver issue, and as i know there will be no solution for us :( because this product is outdated :( from all point of view. No more Win10 support (Phone issue fixes, driver fixes etc.) because the last supported device is the Lumia 640, so the solution for this is = Take the Phone into your left hand and throw away and never ever buy another one, because if they selling you a ****ty product, they fixing it but if it reach the 2 year oldness then yo must throw it away.WP_20170616_10_18_55_Pro.jpg
WP_20170616_10_34_04_Pro.jpg
I use the last official released Win10 14393.1358 but the issue is still there. Before the Bootloader loads the Driver there is no issue (Microsoft logo and the first Blue Window), i have made a video from this, but i know, nobody will work on this issue on the manufacturer side. These devices will run out of warranty and support time period or the are out now, so... i only hope, but as i see the future steps of the manufacturer, they don't care about those peoples, who has buy one product from them. Then get the money ant that is the only thin what matters to him. :(

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa