store problems build 63

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with build 63 and the store?

I can't find any app update. Even if I navigate to that app it only says "Open".

If I delete and install an app that I know received an update the app is actually the updated version so the update is in the store but the store does not recognize it for overinstalls...

:(

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with build 63 and the store?

I can't find any app update. Even if I navigate to that app it only says "Open".

If I delete and install an app that I know received an update the app is actually the updated version so the update is in the store but the store does not recognize it for overinstalls...

:(

I've noticed this as well. An article said that windows insider has an update but couldn't see it in the store. I reinstalled to get the new version

Love Blood

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
I think I have this problem too. On 640XL, I just updated to win10 from 8.1. Many apps crash then go to store such as Calculator, Onenote, Word, Excel,..... many. I guess they are not updated because no update available on store.
If I uninstall then install again, they run well. But it only works with apps can uninstall (Word, Excel,...) but cant with Onenote, Calculator, Weather,....

Try soft reset, hard reset, down to 8.1 then update again but no luck.
Please help me

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I know I just hard reset last night and now my store wont update I know its a older version of the store because of the location of the check for updates button in the store not sure why its not detecting updates. But it did update a few apps not sure what the issue is here

Sent from mTalk

Anix90s

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Sometimes when I check for new updates, the store app notifies me for updates of as many as 28 apps. I noticed that there's no update at all, because those apps take seconds to download and install. A 50 MB app cannot be downloaded and installed in a fraction of second! This malfunction was in .36 and now in .63 as well. I use L640.
Anyone else with this issue?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss