Is the SMS Relay broken in the 11.13 skype?

ArtieMcD

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues getting the SMS relay to work with skype in the 11.13 versions that is now in the Fast, Slow, and Release preview rings? Specifically, are you able to add a new connected Windows 10 device? On my Xbox and 2 windows 10 machines... All three devices see that there's a mobile device offering the relay... but the skype settings on the phone does not give the prompt to enter the pairing code.

I've tried reinstalling skype on all the devices but still can't get them reconnected as they were before MS pushed out the 11.13 to the Release preview ring.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

Saeglopur89

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
It's always working for me only for few days and after that again nothing. The same after Creators Update and same now in Redstone 3 Fast Ring.

gbm97

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Regardless of what version of Windows 10 I have Skype continues to act horribly bad.
Always wondering if a text arrives, gets sent or syncs. Kind of plays on my mind.
I go back and forth between the stock Microsoft Messaging app and Skype, each time hoping Skype has been fixed but there's been to many each times.
I really require message synchronization and would like it slick and dependable.

There's a reason why the stock Microsoft messaging app still remains on Windows 10, even though its read only no sync.
It's because Microsoft put it on hold just in case Skype craps out.
It's time to wipe Skypes behind and re- introduce Messaging Everywhere.
Messaging on Windows 10 can work!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa