Custom Tile Color

lucaspedersoli

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
First of all you'll need to install Interop Tools Interop Tools for Windows 10 Mobile lets you edit your registry for some hacking fun | Windows Central

Now you should pick your color

I've used this website Colorizer - Color picker and converter (RGB HSL HSB/HSV CMYK HEX LAB) since it lets you convert the palette to any color model you want

Colorizer.jpg

We need the BGR code (at least that worked for me, I tried a few and watched Interop Tools app crash)

palette conv 2.jpg

Now go to this directory on the Registry Browser

wp_ss_20161025_0001.png

Tap on "SpecialColor" and write your custom color

Mine is green, the ones that come by default are pretty ugly, dark boring or oversaturated light greens...

wp_ss_20161025_0010.png

Write it, close Interop Tools, close config window (just in case), reopen it, navigate to Colors config and your custom Color will appear last.

wp_ss_20161025_0011.png

Just in case, the default color I had was 14852379

I don't know if it's the same on all devices anyway.

I've looked into the registry and I believe it would be possible to set custom colors for every color option on the settings, but there are 2 color files on each color folder, a primary one and a complementary one. I'll probably start another thread later to discuss this, if anyone is impatient feel free to start the discussion and fool around with the registry.

Attachments

• palette conv 1.jpg
    palette conv 1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

lucaspedersoli

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
lol the untilt step is useless here, its the same number, when I added that I was actually messing around with the ABGR code which I think is the one we need to change the other colors available, what I mentioned at the end of the post, I'll change it tomorrow xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes