Microsoft Band on 10512

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Ok sorry found my answer:

Sync to Microsoft Band doesn't work after updating to Windows 10. If you have your phone synced to Microsoft band, it will not pair after the update to Windows 10.
Workaround: After upgrade to Windows 10, go to Bluetooth settings, un-pair the Microsoft Band device and re-pair it.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Problem is, it still won't stay paired after you reconnect it to the phone. So you still get no notifications, etc. And the Microsoft Health app crashing when you try to open it. Basically, the band becomes halfway useless for the phone integration pieces. Hey, its at least still tracking my workouts. ����

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Problem is, it still won't stay paired after you reconnect it to the phone. So you still get no notifications, etc. And the Microsoft Health app crashing when you try to open it. Basically, the band becomes halfway useless for the phone integration pieces. Hey, its at least still tracking my workouts. ����

I'm getting notifications like on 8.1, so your problem does not affect everyone :)

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting notifications like on 8.1, so your problem does not affect everyone :)

So, I did unpair my Band through bluetooth, then uninstall the Microsoft Health app. Then reconnected the Band to my phone and installed the Health app again. The Band at least stays paired now. But, I'm not getting any notifications on it. Not sure why though as the Band syncs fine with the app, so I know it's communicating with the phone.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
No doubt. But, I did finally get it working somewhat. Had to unpair everything again and reset the band. Then repaired everything again.

Last edited:

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been using this for a few weeks now. I am not entirely happy but didn't have a reason to switch back to 8.1 yet. That was the case on previous builds. What I notice is that notifications come in double. E.g. from mail and then when I open mail on the phone it's pushed again. Many notifications come in duplicates through notification center plus the related app (messaging, mail....).
Hope that next build resolves most of the remaining issues.

Lesson learned from previous builds I always start from scratch with the band after an update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3