Facebook Messenger Login Issue

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Trying to login to Messenger, and I get the error "username is not a member of the user table". I have never seen this before. Tried deleting and reinstalling. No good. Any suggestions?

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure you're entering what you should be entering? Maybe you mispelled something? Cuz it works good for me.

Adam Garnett

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm having this same issue. I have tried to log in with different Facebook accounts, re-installing the Messenger app, and soft resetting my Lumia 930. It's interesting that this happened without an update to Messenger. It seems to have happened soon after I installed the "Microsoft Messaging" update. I wonder...

Hopefully there's a solution soon!
dXJYnAd.jpg

Jia Ren

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I am also experiencing the same issue after i recently changed passwords and had to login again.
It was working prior to changing passwords.

:crying:

rayf888

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I have no issue with the Facebook Message app nor Facebook app... Maybe it's just a backend issue and they managed to fix it...

BadWolf11

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Oh good.... Lots of people are having this issue. That makes me feel better. I just switched from an iPhone to the Lumia 640 XL today, and I was pretty bummed about Facebook Messenger not working due to this silly #602 error. There has also been an issue with the Dice With Buddies app. When you try to log in it says the server is under maintenance and tells me to try again in a week. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism