I'm having VPN connection problems on W10M.

hurkanasmaci

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
VPN simply doesn't work. I've tried soft reset and hard reset. I've used different VPN apps, protocols and providers, still not working. Also, I'm %100 sure that I am using the correct information and setup procedures. I'm using a Lumia 1520 on build 10586.36. I kind of need a solution urgently because I will be going on a domestic trip and there are more than several blocked sites I frequently use. So, any suggestions would be awesome guys!

nadroj915

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm also having HUGE issues with this. I'm in China - so a lot of things are blocked. My VPN service provider (Astrill) has not yet made an app for Windows Phone (which would probably be the best solution). Until then, I have tried all the methods (IKEv2, L2TP, PPTP, etc), and NOTHING will connect. I was told by Astrill that I would have to download AnyConnect from my app store and use that to connect. I did that - it still doesn't work. I'm really not sure what to do, and it would be really nice to be able to use my Facebook app on my new Lumia 950XL. The current error code I'm getting is an error code 868

NicolasKR

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Fails since months with my organisation vpn with anyconnect pulse secure and the built in Microsoft app. I get error code 602 and 800.

I have given up trying to use Vpn on mobile...

terra

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
having similar issues, using hidemyass. no matter what i try, or what the hma support recommended, just doesn't work.

VPN in windows 10 mobile is broken!

jsooney

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
It works ok on my 950XL, but I'm just connecting to a remote network configured by me and running RDP, so it's probably not the same as people trying to use VPN services to stay anonymous. It was broken for a while but one of the newer versions fixed it.

gustks

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I have a Lumia 930 WP10, updated.
The VPN service I'm using don't have an app for windows phone (what a surprise!), I had to add the servers manually. It works fine, i have no problem with connection, but it doesn't keep connected when my phone is blocked. After a few minutes, it disconnects. I tried (and i'm still trying) many servers, configurations, but can't make it work.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720