Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.107 available now

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Fixes

• Fixed an issue where in some cases a device could be missing tiles on the Start screen after going through the device out of box experience.
  • Improved support in Narrator to speak in multiple languages.
  • Improvements to the device reset experience when BitLocker\Device Encryption is enabled by enterprise policy or by the user.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
No downloading/installing properly for me. Started the download, all ok, went back to check it about 5 mins later, no indication I ever started an update. Go back into settings, tap phone update and end up with the picture below, won't open "phone update", bar just goes grey. Phone is unresponsive to many touches but does eventually go back to the start screen, but update is not happening it would seem.

wp_ss_20160210_0001.jpg

Now restarted the phone, and it says there was a problem downloading the updates, trying again now, download currently at 93%.

Will update this post with my progress.

Cogs now, about 60% of the way through.

Last edited:

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
So you downloaded that MULTI-megabyte file. You watched it unpack. Then watched the gears roll for how long?
And then announce "Nothing New"? :)

Yea, all those bytes were vapor-bytes

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
:)

Don't worry about me Cosmyc. I was just typing my thoughts when I shoulda just thought. lol
Watching the gears on my 950XL now. But you done spoiled it for me. :wink:

Cosmyc

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
:)

Don't worry about me Cosmyc. I was just typing my thoughts when I shoulda just thought. lol
Watching the gears on my 950XL now. But you done spoiled it for me. :wink:

Hahaha you made me laugh with the vapor-bytes thing :)

I'm gonna stay tuned to this thread in case anyone notices something different.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
It will take a few days to notice things that might have changed, such as an entire week in which the alarm worked, quiet hours engaged when they were supposed to, no app downloads stuck in the store, the phone didn't get hot, and no random reboots.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Hahaha you made me laugh with the vapor-bytes thing :)

I'm gonna stay tuned to this thread in case anyone notices something different.

I spotted something different! When my phone went off for reboot the clock said 20:15. When it had installed it said 20:22! Amazing...lol ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3