Anyone know if Gadgets is included in latest build?

lephilou

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know if Gadgets is included in latest .107 build or if it needs to be upgraded from Device Hub?

Thanks

Last edited:

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
Gadgets works just fine on my 1520.3 running .107. I believe Windows Central posted an article saying that the new Device Hub will come out soon.

Last edited:

lephilou

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Problem is Gadgets doesn't work anymore when you start from a hard reset, also i have a problem with vibration settings in the Bonus section, when you select "Vibrate when touch navigation bar" it asks for reboot but never does.
Same happens when trying to launch the Gadgets app...

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
Problem is Gadgets doesn't work anymore when you start from a hard reset, also i have a problem with vibration settings in the Bonus section, when you select "Vibrate when touch navigation bar" it asks for reboot but never does.
Same happens when trying to launch the Gadgets app...

My working version of Gadgets appeared when I updated from 8.1 to .107. To me, that's the same as a "hard reset." So, your and my devices are somehow different. On what device are you running .107?

lephilou

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
a Nokia 930

I think the problem is more general as the same issue is with Gadgets and the touch screen options, reboot doesn't happen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism