Can I turn on/off 4G-LTE in .107?

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
My 1520.3 running .107 isn't connecting to 4G-LTE. Candidly, I'm not sure if it disappeared in previous build, but I'm on .107 now and it ain't there.

Can I adjust that somewhere? Anyone else have have troubles?

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
My 1520.3 running .107 isn't connecting to 4G-LTE. Candidly, I'm not sure if it disappeared in previous build, but I'm on .107 now and it ain't there.

Can I adjust that somewhere? Anyone else have have troubles?

yeah look in mboile network then go to sim and the setting shud be there

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
yeah look in mboile network then go to sim and the setting shud be there

Thanks for your reply. I looked in "network services", where there is a toggle for 3G on/off. I turned it off, hoping I was limiting myself to 3G, but so far, no change.

Did I follow your suggestion correctly?

Last edited:

SillyBirds

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I looked in "network services", where there is a toggle for 3G on/off. I turned it off, hoping I was limiting myself to 3G, bit so far, no change.

Did I follow your suggestion correctly?
Search for "cellular & sim" in the settings, there you will see "sim settings" at the bottom, where you can choose your max connection.

(and toggle that 3g option back on)

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
Thanks SillyBirds,

So far, I'm still not getting LTE.

I found the setting as you instructed. It was already on 4G. And I went back to "network services" and switched that toggle back to 3G. No luck.

Any other ideas?

Last edited:

SillyBirds

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks SillyBirds,

So far, I'm still not getting LTE.

I found the setting as you instructed. It was already on 4G. And I went back to "network services" and switched that toggle back to 3G. No luck.

Any other ideas?

I only had that problem once or twice in the past, but it was with wp8.1. At those times, I fixed it by selecting 3g as max, wait a few seconds, then switch back to 4g and it would successfully connect to 4g.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6