All of my apps not opening and I can't download or update any apps.

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
I tried to install apps from store (beta) and store but they both can't download any apps or update.

I checked storage sense and all the apps moved to 'other' both on SD card and phone.

Can't open any apps except for MS Edge other system apps.

I tried hard resetting, it still happens when trying to download apps.

Any walk around this bug?

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I tried to install apps from store (beta) and store but they both can't download any apps or update.

I checked storage sense and all the apps moved to 'other' both on SD card and phone.

I'm sure you will be able to fix this, sometimes I also face this issue where my apps fail to launch even when I have tapped the tile, only system apps work. But restarting my phone fixes this. Also the store beta is lot buggy, app size shown is not at all correct. Office apps are 100 mb in size but phone downloads half of it installs it. I don't know how the hell do those apps even work even when only half of it is downloaded.

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

If hard resetting doesn't work wait for the next build update. Or finally roll back to 8.1 hard reset it then download tp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3