W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread (pre 10586.164)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CernT

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Bugs & Defects Thread

I am on build 10149 for Lumia 1020 and can't access background apps, it always fails and I end up at the home screen. The device gets very hot when recording videos.

Javadevil

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: BUILD 10149 : BUGS Thread

There are two versions of Viber on the Store Beta app. One will install the other won't. Search for it on Bing, like "Viber for Windows Phone" and try the two links. One of them will work.

I did a Hard reset, installed Viber and its working fine now on the latest build.

cheers

mrcosmo

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Main bugs and bug fixes in 10149

These are THE things i noticed(lumia 930.
---when i pin ? website 2 the desktop i get ? search version of bing.
--cant see all my pics folders from photo app.
--when choosing ? pic for background you cant select pics folder bases
--when i first installed i got ? round icon for one of my contacts but becuase this one didnt work i deleten it and made ? new contact shortcut but this isnt round anymore. How can i get ? round tile.
--no mail auto synced 2 shortcut mailboxes

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Bugs & Defects Thread

The new animations stop working at least once a day.. A restart fix this.. Settings app doesn't pick up your new accent color unless you restart your phone.

Jon Obi

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Everything seems to be working fine now...had to hard reset (twice tho)...but can't see the message typing box on BBM so can't really see what I'm typing or even select the box before typing (Microsoft 535)

sibbl

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone else have problems with updating apps? The new store will download apps and then fail. Apps, which have been updated, according to the new store, aren't and the store will try it again.

I now also can't use readit. Updating did fail and now the uninstall button is disabled, opening read it results in the store being opened, update is failing there and the readit store page says that I can install it.

Interestingly, the download sizes of the updates increase with each try. Soft reset and restarting doesn't work. 😐

10149, Lumia 930.

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm having problems with some apps not updating. 6Tag Nokia Here Drive. Maps & PayPal. I can't seem to find a work around.
BTW everything else is sweet & I never did a hard reset after the update.

nematombo15

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site

I'm having problems with some apps not updating. 6Tag Nokia Here Drive. Maps & PayPal. I can't seem to find a work around.
BTW everything else is sweet & I never did a hard reset after the update.

I had the same issue and downloaded them from the old Store instead of the new one and it worked.

Max Jamie

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site

Did you add Gmail via Outlook or another app? I can't get the Accept button to work on the Permission page at the end of the process - it's completely unresponsive, and I need my gmail account :(

help please!

Max Jamie

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site

I can't add my Gmail account to Outlook. All stages of verification work until the Permission page, where it lists the things it wants to be allowed to do and presents Cancel and Accept buttons. The Accept button is unresponsive.

[EDIT - All good now. I was advised by Ashish Gupta to go in the Store Beta and manually update the Outlook Mail And Calendar app, and the Accept button worked after that]

I did that and it still doesnt work :(

sharadh

May 26, 2014
Visit site

anyone notice massive battery drain & overheating after the upgrade?
massive on my 625
I am facing battery drain issue and the heating too although its not frequent..! The battery usually starts draining quickly once in a couple of days but restarting or soft resetting the phone solves the issue for me! Using a lumia 720!

abhirajsoni

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site

I did that and it still doesnt work :(
When that accept and cancel page comes, click on the first info ( ℹ ) button on that page. And then click on the okay...after that your accept button will work properly. But then your messaging might not work. Bcoz for me, i was unable to send and receive text msgs.

aussieboykie

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site

Apps do not appear to be able to use a data connection on my 1520, just WiFi. I can make and receive calls and send and receive SMS but with data connection ON and WiFi off the browser (and other apps) tells me I don't have a connection but I can clearly see that I have 4 bars. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte