Battery saver stopped working

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
It was working great in 10149 build and now the battery saver is on and the navigation on the bottom of my 1520 does not turn off. Usually turn off when battery saver is on. Looks like another issue in this build.

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Dont wanna sound arrogant or a wiseass, but why would there even be a battery saver in an alpha-beta versions?

Its like building a prototype of a new car, who cares about enginee fuel consumption at that stage, first you build the damn thing and then focus on economy :)

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
No idea, but:

How to soft- and hard reset your Windows Phone - Microsoft Community
You perform the soft reset by having your phone turned on. Then press and hold the volume down + power buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts. Note that you should not touch the device screen during the process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears).

Maybe this is just a precaution, but I always do a soft reset like that, after reading it.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
To me, it's the same.

The difference is there when the phone becomes unresponsive. When your phone is unresponsive, you can't slide down to power off. You can however, use the key combo to reboot the phone.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone have this issue which without using the phone, the battery will drain to 5% in a hour from 65% full? Seriously this build of Windows 10 mobile is great but issues with the battery and overheats concerns me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99