I love build 10149!

oljo01

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I must say i REALLY like this build.

DON'T hardresett after updating to 10149, its a WHOLE other experience if you do.

The only thing thats bothers me are that i cannot stream music as i did in 8.1, but its not a deal breaker.

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Yea, going directly from 8.1 to 10149 and not hard resettings keeps a lot more functions in the system, like glance. And it does not seem to affect the speed, like previous builds.

Apart from awful battery drain with office background process (had to disable it) and unable to upload to onedrive, 10149 keeps me a happy user too.

eds817

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Wish I could say the same. My SMS works intermittently, I have to keep pulling a the battery. I did a hard reset so maybe I'll start over by going back to 8.1 then reinstall 10149.

Thanks for the suggestion.

UPDATE: Today I switched back to my Android so I could try this. I used the Windows Phone Recovery Tool and wiped the device back to factory new. Once that was done I installed 10149 as suggested above. So far so good. Once 10 was installed I uninstalled all the apps I don't use or want but still have the following in the list of apps and uninstall is grayed out.

AT&T ADDRESS BOOK
AT&T NAVIGATOR
KEEPER

I will continue to use it this weekend and report back here if I have any problems.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos