Can I get some help on an install loop on my Win 10 on my Lumia 625?

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
need help on install loop win 10 on lumia 625

Hi i tried to install Windows 10 for phone on my lumia 625. after a while the phone restarts Every time. I See the Nokia Logo then i See the gears and after that the phone restarts. Hard reset doesnt work after Pressing power button and Volumen down the Nokia Logo appears and dissapears over and over again. Can someone helpe? Thanks

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
That happened to me. I downloaded the Windows Phone Recovery tool onto my laptop from the store, but when I tried to connect my looping phone, the Recovery tool couldn't find my device. I unplugged the micro usb. I then took the case off my phone, pulled the battery, plugged the usb into my phone and the laptop, then put the battery back in (I left the case off). The phone re-booted and the Recovery Tool was able to see my device and I re-installed 8.1. Put the case back on, went through set up, then I made sure to do a hard reset after I was back on 8.1.

If you plan to try again with 10149, then once you re-install 8.1, during set up, do not restore a backup. Go through set up, do not restore a backup, let all the system apps update and once the phone is done, do a hard reset before anything else! Then test and make sure 8.1 is working ok. Then decide if you are going to try again with 10149! And if you do install it, again: during set up no backup restored, let apps install, hard reset before you do anything else with the phone. That worked for me.

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3