Did anyone else get the run time update in the store?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Interesting, also to note when system apps i.e extras+info, device hub get updated they are never listed in your app history.... however they used to be listed on Windowsphone.com after logging, checking your purchase history and scroll down the list of apps. But they have completely changed what that particular link points to, I can no longer access the list of apps installed or previously installed.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Okay guys this is weird. I was on whatsapp then my phone glitches. The screen started showing loads of search icons. I locked and unlocked and saw colours everywhere it was just a really messed up screen. I did a soft reset and after it restarted, the animations became even smoother lool. Why am I the only person who is noticing this?

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Okay guys this is weird. I was on whatsapp then my phone glitches. The screen started showing loads of search icons. I locked and unlocked and saw colours everywhere it was just a really messed up screen. I did a soft reset and after it restarted, the animations became even smoother lool. Why am I the only person who is noticing this?

Lol. Why are you the only person successfully noticed the run time update?

Rich215

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Only one possible thing happened....... Last night the ninja cat and unicorn came into your bedroom and farted on your phone while you were sleeping........(pretty much the equivalence of the average fairy dust)

The store does seem much better in navigation now for sure.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Well my store didn't update since version 2015.7.1.1 and no app updates found since last build. cant even get this freaking runtime unless there is a store link that would allow Edge to trigger the store for that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism