Any other way of installing windows 10 phone preview

gaumzi

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
My download always stops between 70% to 80%. And I am fedup of this. Is there any other way of installing the preview on mobile. :crying::crying:

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
How long are you waiting? It's not always a live feed meaning the phone could be twenty percent ahead of what the number shows then suddenly jump. You have to be patient and you're probably doing more harm than good by continuously halting your mobile's progress and reverting it back to Windows Phone 8.1 abruptly.

gaumzi

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
How long are you waiting? It's not always a live feed meaning the phone could be twenty percent ahead of what the number shows then suddenly jump. You have to be patient and you're probably doing more harm than good by continuously halting your mobile's progress and reverting it back to Windows Phone 8.1 abruptly.

I am not halting the progress. It suddenly stops and shows error that there occurred some issues with the server. I know what I am doing.
The issue can be due to my slow internet.

This why I want to know if there is any other way....??

Like Windows 10, Microsoft provided a tool to download the Windows 10 and install.

Same way is there any other tool or something that can help.

Last edited:

Big Papa Smurf

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
When I did it the last time it took a while. Then when I thought it was done.. I had that stupid "And its worth the wait" message. Took probably 30min from start to finish.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Unfortunately, Windows 10 Mobile isn't like Windows 10. You can't install an ISO to a USB drive and conduct a clean install. As far as my knowledge runs, going through the Windows Insider application is the only way to get onto the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview. It could be that Microsoft's servers are clogged with Windows 10 installs, and Windows 10 Mobile installs have been pushed to the background. Wait for Windows 10 installs to die down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss