W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVMY03ION

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
820 will get Windows 10, But not on 1st Wave of Devices, Even the legendary 1520 is excluded from the 1st List

I thought the 1520 was getting it? I've been on beta builds and continuing to ger updates? this device has more than enough horse power I thought?

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I thought the 1520 was getting it? I've been on beta builds and continuing to ger updates? this device has more than enough horse power I thought?
Of course, 1520 is still a Beast, But Microsoft is releasing update from Newer to Lower Devices, New devices has priority Like 640 and 640 XL are first on the list, 1520 Will get the update but little later, But we are Insiders rite ??? So No Issue

NVMY03ION

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Of course, 1520 is still a Beast, But Microsoft is releasing update from Newer to Lower Devices, New devices has priority Like 640 and 640 XL are first on the list, 1520 Will get the update but little later, But we are Insiders rite ??? So No Issue

Thats true I can see the newer devices getting priority I just thought on the 12th (If thats becomes concrete) it would go to all devices not just individual models.. To add to that mess you know the carriers (Atleast in North America) are going to throttle it as well because they are going to want to test it on their network etc..

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Thats true I can see the newer devices getting priority I just thought on the 12th (If thats becomes concrete) it would go to all devices not just individual models.. To add to that mess you know the carriers (Atleast in North America) are going to throttle it as well because they are going to want to test it on their network etc..
yeah, But if everything goes Well on newer devices, they may push out to older Phones quickly. Truth is older phones may get a Well polished OS. :)

Alxgn

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Apparently, the beta builds run better on 640 / XL handsets. I don't have any serious issues with the .36 build on my 640XL either. I'm assuming it must be something wrong with the new 950 line-up in hardware level. Hopefully, MS would finally find a way to work around it or start sending new 950 handsets with version 2.0 improved hardware inside or something..

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.63 Could Be the Upgrade Version for Windows Phone

Microsoft is expected to begin the Windows 10 Mobile rollout anytime soon, but Microsoft still prefers to remain tight-lipped on this and refuses to share any details until the upgrade becomes available.
And yet, a photo published by tfwboredom on Twitter suggests that the version of Windows 10 Mobile that could be shipped to Windows Phone users is 10586.63.
This means that, in addition to Windows Phone devices getting the upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile, new models such as the Lumia 950 and 950 XL will also get an update to this version, as they are currently running 10586.36.
Keep in mind, however, that Microsoft hasn’t yet confirmed this, but it’s believed that the rollout could begin in the coming days, possibly next week, for a bunch of handsets.

Source: news softpedia

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Rather a small version number increment considering the number of problems that need addressing before W10 is release ready. I'm getting a bad feeling about this...

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.63 Could Be the Upgrade Version for Windows Phone

Microsoft is expected to begin the Windows 10 Mobile rollout anytime soon, but Microsoft still prefers to remain tight-lipped on this and refuses to share any details until the upgrade becomes available.
a

Both the DP version and official release was perfect during 8.1 update. It also had software release event. Why 10 witness such delays and haphazard situations?

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Both the DP version and official release was perfect during 8.1 update. It also had software release event. Why 10 witness such delays and haphazard situations?

That was Announcement Event, Btw Windows 10 had a massive Announcement Event, Btw They didn't Concentrated on Mobile though

indospot

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
It's quite a jump, from 36 to 63. I hope this brings good results to everyone. I'm already very happy with 36, but lots of people aren't.

Sent from mTalk

instantk

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
So, Jan 12, Basically a Patch Tuesday, Old Lumia Users have to wait a little more Longer :/
Does 640 fall in this "Old lumia" category.
THis term is quite misleading. does it refer to only to Nokia lumias, or includes newer Microsoft lumias as well?

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
noone knows...they just released .63 to insiders to get some feedback and i dont think 3 days of feedback is enough to see if it is stable enough for all devices to be released for everyone. But as stated before tmobile germany had testing .29 so for their models in germany maybe would release .29 and from then Ms send them to .36/.63. You cant find any logic on how they will release it and in what version. What it matters is whatever version they decide to release to be either stable enough or be ready to release the next updates asap to be less buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3