Talkman in White: Maybe it's the color...

to_be_announced

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The ring around the camera is horrible regardless. It's my most disliked design feature of the 950. I don't mind the thin one on the XL. Perhaps it will look better in person......

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
It's interesting that the render shows a power button separate from the volume buttons. I've seen speculation that the power button would be straddled by the up and down volume buttons. Don't mind the ring, but I'll likely go for the black cover, I'm using black covers on my other phones and a black keyboard on my SP3 - just my preference, I guess.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Looks better to be too never was a ugly phone tho. I just prefer the city man. Bigger battery and screen

Joe Dubya

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I agree that white looks better (my L920was white) - more disappointed that this is taller, wider AND thicker than my L830 - I'm guessing heavier as well....:(

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I agree that white looks better (my L920was white) - more disappointed that this is taller, wider AND thicker than my L830 - I'm guessing heavier as well....:(
I'm just curious, but why do you think this will be taller, wider, and thicker? The only dimension that I've seen in solid numbers is thickness but that's not guaranteed.
And it'll probably be lighter or very close to the Lumia 830 in weight. Just speculation, though.

Joe Dubya

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm just curious, but why do you think this will be taller, wider, and thicker? The only dimension that I've seen in solid numbers is thickness but that's not guaranteed.
And it'll probably be lighter or very close to the Lumia 830 in weight. Just speculation, though.

With the leak of the white model was a separate black photo showing all of the dimensions - thicker, taller and wider than 830. I am only speculating about the weight, seems reasonable given the other dimensions/specs

Noob1ee

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
attachment.php

This on the other hand, I would buy in a heart beat.

Sweet lookin' phone sir.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3