Need solution for "Some settings are managed by your organization".

Tahmid Alam

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday suddenly I am seeing this line my notification and action center. Even day before yesterday it wasn't there and I can see my notification without unlocking my phone. But now this is very frustrating. Anyone has any idea how to solve it. I don't want to hard reset now. Hard reset will be last option.:(.
Any solutions will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
wp_ss_20150915_0001.png

Bearach

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
This may not work for Windows 10 Mobile. However, Windows 10 for PCs does this if some privacy options are set in a specific way. Check the privacy settings, especially those that deal with feedback. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Tahmid Alam

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
This may not work for Windows 10 Mobile. However, Windows 10 for PCs does this if some privacy options are set in a specific way. Check the privacy settings, especially those that deal with feedback. I hope this helps.

Thanks. I tried but nothing happened.

Bearach

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Ah, okay. It was worth a shot. However, looking at the options that are greyed out. You might want to check the privacy options that might affect them -- it was late last night, and I missed that detail.

Tahmid Alam

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Never mind. I tried every possible settings which I had in mind but no solutions. Even I listed this problem in MS official support site no response from there either.

NatKingColeslaw

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday suddenly I am seeing this line my notification and action center. Even day before yesterday it wasn't there and I can see my notification without unlocking my phone. But now this is very frustrating. Anyone has any idea how to solve it. I don't want to hard reset now. Hard reset will be last option.:(.
Any solutions will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
View attachment 112228

Do you have a work email account setup on your phone? Many enterprise email accounts have security settings (like secure phone with pin) that are mandatory.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Tahmid Alam

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Do you have a work email account setup on your phone? Many enterprise email accounts have security settings (like secure phone with pin) that are mandatory.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

No. I don't have any work email set up. There is where I am stuck. I am searching for solutions from yesterday.

Jishan S

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I am also facing the same problem from last few hours. It was working fine but suddenly this happened.
Not able to find any solution. Maybe a hard reset..:(

One thing to note, I just set up app corner and then this happened.

Tahmid Alam

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I am also facing the same problem from last few hours. It was working fine but suddenly this happened.
Not able to find any solution. Maybe a hard reset..:(

One thing to note, I just set up app corner and then this happened.

Yes yes that what happened with me too. After setting up the apps corner it occurred.

Jishan S

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I guess hard reset is the way to go. I have performed the same. Everything seems to be normal now.
For now not setting up the app corner. Have to report through the feedback program though.

Jack Ciriello

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone find a solution to this? I just got this issue. I have done a hard reset (twice) and full refresh using the Windows tool...
First problem I've had with the phone, but it's unusable in its current state.

Jack Ciriello

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Did you start getting this issue recently too? Maybe it's a bug with the latest update.

I'm suspecting it is what is destroying my phone's functionality.

Can't see some images that I take, can't update some settings, sometimes I can't even see my settings. I have to restart the phone for them to show up. The error message persists.

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I don't have those issues but I just noticed that the other day,and my hotspot quit working too,also my file explorer has everything all mixed up,idk what's going on

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon