Sad news about the VAIO "Phone Biz" phone...

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Well at least the US gets stuff way before Canada. We get stuff slower than maple syrup.

And we get singled out of cool stuff. We all paid high prices for our lumia 950xl phones, but only the U.S. got 1 year free of office 365 in lumia offers.

This is very common. Not sure why Canada is always excluded with everything.

Got to give Apple credit, they always do worldwide releases. That's a huge factor in success. You announce and then make it available everywhere after announcement.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Got to give Apple credit, they always do worldwide releases. That's a huge factor in success. You announce and then make it available everywhere after announcement.

Well they only worldwide everything when they got big enough no? And I guess windows mobile worldwide is not necessarily by one manufacturing company but other OEMs producing for their region.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Well at least the US gets stuff way before Canada. We get stuff slower than maple syrup.

And we get singled out of cool stuff. We all paid high prices for our lumia 950xl phones, but only the U.S. got 1 year free of office 365 in lumia offers.

This is very common. Not sure why Canada is always excluded with everything.

I beg to differ, a hundred other countries haven't received the 950 series, including the whole of the African continent which has 52+ countries

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I beg to differ, a hundred other countries haven't received the 950 series, including the whole of the African continent which has 52+ countries

I take this back.

I just saw an advertisement in the local newspapers where both 950s are available at 650USD and 700USD for the 950 and xl respectively.

Kenya

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3