can't save pictures after editing

Yanthungbemo Ezong

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm using Lumia 550. I noticed today that I can't save any pictures after editing. In case of Photoshop express, the app loads for a few seconds and then crashes on tapping the save button. In case of Fotor, the app loads for sometime on tapping the save button and the 'save failure' appears after loading for some time. These two are the only photo editors I have presently. This problem does not usually occur while using the native photo editor. However, sometimes i get a message saying that I don't have permission to make changes. Also, none on my screenshots are getting saved.
I don't know if it's relevant to this case but, a day or two back, I removed my sd card (which was working fine in my phone), connected it to a laptop via a card reader. However, i couldn't access the card and the laptop showed a message saying that I have to format the sd card. I put the card back into my phone but i couldnt see any files or folders anymore. Hence I formatted my sd card. (none of my photo editors were installed in mu sd card though; they were in my phone memory).
What seems to be the problem and how can I fix it? (preferably without doing a reset)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs