Starbucks app

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the new WM10 Starbucks app. It requires log in Every time I want to use it. Anyone else having this issue?

HdHunter

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar problem and I think it's a bug. I haven't automatically logged out every single time but it happens frequently. In addition, the app crashes whenever I attempt to check my history and I've never gotten a notification. My Buckstar was way better. Hopefully, future updates will bring the app up to the iOS standard or better. I hope everyone reports these issues as I have.

Last edited:

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
^ weird, just after I posted this I closed the app and opened it again and it took me right to the pay screen showing my account.

HdHunter

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having the exact same problems I listed? The iOS app receives inbox messages and a notification of every purchase I make with the Windows Mobil app. However, I still haven't received a notification or inbox message on my Starbucks Windows Mobile app. And, as I mentioned before, when I tap on history, the app crashes. Also, there is no clear indication that I earned a reward. They just tallied the number. Unless, the dim brown star means I earned one. (I was looking for a bright [lit] gold star.)

I reinstalled it for the second time and fortunately for the last few days, I've remained logged in, but the other issues still exist.

Lumia 950 XL
Build 14393.67

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon