Zoom on pictures

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
ever since w10m came out last year, for some reason they think making the picture behave as a satellite map is a good/efficient idea, and recent pictures "updating" in a local app like they are being pulled from onedrive, yea, that's how it is, I'm very confident that no one developing this OS uses it on a daily basis, otherwise they would be going insane at this point if they couldn't figure out a way to fix it

Canjok

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm very confident that no one developing this OS uses it on a daily basis, otherwise they would be going insane at this point if they couldn't figure out a way to fix it

That my friend, makes completely sense to me! Seriously, the photos app is so bad. If I save a long picture (like compilations on 9gag) and scroll the image slowly down, it always renders the picture at the bottom of the screen in an ugly matter. Also, if I double tap to zoom in, then double tap to zoom out, swiping to next/previous picture doesn't work. This happend to me since the beginning of W10M on 920 and 640.

KimRM

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
That my friend, makes completely sense to me! Seriously, the photos app is so bad. If I save a long picture (like compilations on 9gag) and scroll the image slowly down, it always renders the picture at the bottom of the screen in an ugly matter. Also, if I double tap to zoom in, then double tap to zoom out, swiping to next/previous picture doesn't work. This happend to me since the beginning of W10M on 920 and 640.

I had these problems too, but it seems to have been fixed in redstone 2 build.

Canjok

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I had these problems too, but it seems to have been fixed in redstone 2 build.

Hmmmm. That's strange... I think they should not keep Bugfixes locked to insider, only new features. But I'm happy that an update is coming which addresses these issues. Thanks for the information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs