Any app can test light and proximity sensor?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
For the light meter, or more accurately the ambient light sensor, you can try one of those "lux meter" apps. Alternatively, a simpler method would be to set the brightness to auto then go to a dark room - if the screen dims down, then it is working properly.

For the proximity sensor, simply try making a call and cover the earpiece... if the screen goes off, then it is working.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
there is no such app for windows 10 mobile, but what i can recall is there was one for windows phone 8.1 where you could test almost every hardware on your device. be it mic, speaker, compass...

further as mentioned by gpobernardo you could follow his steps which could produce accurate results.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Use AIDA64. Navigate to Sensors section and this is for testing Light sensor, Just take a look at Lux readings. As for Prox. sensor the method described by @gpbernando is the easy way.

newnews

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
For the light meter, or more accurately the ambient light sensor, you can try one of those "lux meter" apps. Alternatively, a simpler method would be to set the brightness to auto then go to a dark room - if the screen dims down, then it is working properly.

For the proximity sensor, simply try making a call and cover the earpiece... if the screen goes off, then it is working.

Thank you, I know they are working but I need readings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12