Groove music broken

ewgoforth

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

It appears that Groove music updated today on my 950. I've also seen it gets stuck on the updating collection screen for over 5 minutes. Is there a way to roll back the update? Any way to fix it. Hours after I first tried to go into it today it's still broken.

I've been able to play music on my SD card by browsing to it in file explorer. If I look at my songs, albums, etc. Groove tells me that I need to add some music even though I have gigs and gigs of music on my sd card.

Eric

ewgoforth

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I tried turning off my phone, ejecting my sd card and starting groove (so all my music was gone). It didn't help.

I put back in my sd card and it was the same as before.

TennisGuy45

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
My groove has been updated but the same issue that has been there for months remains.

Groove will crash if you try to look up by "Artist".

jeffwacko

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Xbox support for over an hour. It's a technical issue on their end with nothing we can really do in the mean time until it's fixed. I have found if you open a song from onedrive or your local files, it will play and allow you to access your setting, etc. But streaming and such will still not work.

jeffwacko

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
Also, it seems to be happening mostly to HP elites x3's and Lumia 950s, according to what the girl on the phone said she was seeing in her reports.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3