Phone volume

ClassicD

Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
When i have headphones in my ringtone will play at the level the headphones is set at....which is really high level.

Also when the phone rings the i put my headphones into talk the ringtone starts again...so its ringing twice (once at normal level and the other at high headphone level)

maybe i should be talking to microsoft but anyone on this forum have any experience with it?

ClassicD

Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
why does the phone volume ring at the same volume as headphone volume when headphones plugged in?

and when i plug in headphones the ringtone starts twice...once normal and the other loud.

any body else?

i have a 950XL:cry:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Threads Merged.

User... Please do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
There is an option called "Ringer" when you plug in your headphones.

When headphones are plugged in -> press the volume key -> tap the V down arrow -> Under the volume bar on the right hand side -> Tap "Ringer On" to turn it off.

I have had these experience with some headphones and it's really how the headphone connector is designed. If the headphone protrudes a few mm out of the headphone jack this behaviour occurs. So when you plug in your headphones make sure the connection is completely flush BUT don't force the connection otherwise you will damage your headphone jack and will either need to put in a RMA request or change it yourself if it is possible to do so.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720