call option and app gap

Dipesh Shrestha LP

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
when will Microsoft bring call option in Facebook messenger for windows 10 mobile? All of my friends and colleagues loves Windows Phone but due to lack of call option in Facebook messenger they use android and ios. And i think this is also main reason for falling of Windows 10 mobile markets. And if Microsoft cannot fulfill the app gap problem and a simple feature of Facebook messenger, the day for Windows 10 mobile saying
“we didn’t do anything wrong, but somehow, we lost”
is probably near.

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Please understand that Facebook makes the app, direct this question to them. I don't ever see MS saying anything close to that ridiculous quote. They've admitted they lost, on numerous occasions, even stating they were late to the game and didn't handle it properly. Posts like this is why the platform looks even worse than it should. Completely without knowledge of the subject, yet states things as if that's how they are.

Faisal Islam2

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft never gonna request Facebook to develop calling feature for windows 10 mobile users! Even Microsoft itself don't care about its fan needs! So its obvious Facebook keep ignoring us
Originally posted by Allen Rhodes
Please understand that Facebook makes the app, direct this question to them. I don't ever see MS saying anything close to that ridiculous quote. They've admitted they lost, on numerous occasions, even stating they were late to the game and didn't handle it properly. Posts like this is why the platform looks even worse than it should. Completely without knowledge of the subject, yet states things as if that's how they are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon