Windows 10 mobile creator update

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
The changes are mostly under the hood for mobile. There are not that many new features when compared to CU for desktop. But yes, you should get it on the 25th of this month.

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
1 day to go
For mobile update interested features is
1) store improvement
2)home screen refresh (i think we will close forcefully now home screen too for refresh live tile.
3)wifi setting improvement
4)passward format improvement.

Any buddy know more?

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I could be mistaken, but I believe the last update was released around 10:00 AM Pacific time, so that would mean we have about an hour left before the release.

Edit: I found the article from August 16, 2016 announcing the rollout of the Anniversary Update for mobile. It was posted to Windows Central at 1:12 EDT, so my memory was correct. The update was not available before I left for lunch that day, but it was available on my Lumia 950 when I returned from lunch.

Overkill_001

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I could be mistaken, but I believe the last update was released around 10:00 AM Pacific time, so that would mean we have about an hour left before the release.

Edit: I found the article from August 16, 2016 announcing the rollout of the Anniversary Update for mobile. It was posted to Windows Central at 1:12 EDT, so my memory was correct. The update was not available before I left for lunch that day, but it was available on my Lumia 950 when I returned from lunch.

Oh, so it's always at noon-ish? Never caught that pattern until you pointed it out. lol. Thanks. :)

MOBBAK

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site

Until now nothing, but it should be within an hour if you are right

Hyrokumata

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
A cumulative Update shown on my PC. My Lumia 650 has nothing yet (non-Insider)... but it seems a Cumulative Update 15063.251 is available for phones on Release Preview.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism